Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
What we do
Developing high performance test and measurement solutions
Through a proven stage-gate process, we partner with industry leaders to offer test and measurement solutions to a broad array of end markets.
Precise Spectroscopy Applications
Providing solutions to challenging sensing and detection problems via the coordination of sample handling, software, and high-performance Raman Spectroscopy.
Driven by Proprietary Technology
Offering high spectral resolution without the slit losses associated with traditional spectrometers. Raman combined with HTVS can yield the most complete view of a test sample.
Augmented performance inherent to HTVS designs can yield:
For diverse end-markets and applications
Including oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, quality control, document fraud detection, digital pathology, and many others.
Versatile Delivery Platforms
Bringing sophisticated measurement to a range of real-world applications, tailored to a specific use-case.
What People Say
The Industry Has
Executives, Academics, Trade Journals, Domain Experts and the Government are excited about what HSI brings to the table.
Interested in bringing superior test and measurement to your industry? Contact us
We work with companies that operate in specific industries interested in expanding an existing product line, or developing a new capability using superior test and measurement technology.
Our B2B partnership model allows for the flexibiliy to join forces and co-develop and bring to market solutions tailored to the customers needs.
Hindsight In Action
Company history, present
and the future
Founded in 2015, Hindsight Imaging specializes in non-destructive imaging and identification solutions for industrial and biomedical applications.
Seasoned Management team
Arsen Hajian, Ph.D.
- Serial entrepreneur with C-Suite experience at 5 companies including Perimeter Medical Imaging and Tornado Spectral Systems
- Associate Professor at The University of Waterloo, Degrees from MIT (BA, Physics) and Cornell University (PhD, Astrophysics and Space Science)
- Founded and led a team focused on remote sensing at the US Naval Observatory as a Research Astronomer
- Holds 10+ patents and has 100+ refereed papers and publications
- 25+ years of experience in all levels of accounting, financial management, and strategic and risk planning
- Strong knowledge of business policy, accounting governance and strategic initiatives in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, professional, healthcare and marketing
- C-Suite experience at software startup where his guidance streamlined the company’s financial model and improved process development
- Active member of the CFO Network, Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG) and the CFO Leadership Council
- B.S. in Accounting from Walsh College
Arthur H. Combs, MD, FCCP, FCCM
Chief Medical Officer
- 20+ years direct patient care experience in University/Research Hospitals
- 20+ years serial Entrepreneur serving in CMO, CEO, GM and VP, R&D roles
- CMO for Everest Biomedical (sold to Stryker), BMEYE (sold to Edwards Life Sciences), MC10 (sold to Medidata) and EVP, R&D for Mallinckrodt’s $1.3B Respiratory BU (sold to Tyco)
- Extensive experience with Clinical Trials (design, implementation, publication) and 30+ peer reviewed publications, editorials and book chapters
- Senior Management/C Suite Officer for (4) M&A Exits totaling $5B, and $50M in growth capital
General Manager / Operations
- 15+ years experience developing operational processes, execution of growth plans and project management of technical projects
- Sold venture-backed (Sequoia, University of South Carolina) mass spectroscopy company Ometric to Halliburton for 8-figure exit
- Leader in more than $1.3B worth of JV / M&A transactions demanding complex integration programs
- B.S. in Mathematics and Economics from UCLA with studies at Oxford and HAAS
Director, Business Development
- 25+ years experience in Direct Sales, Strategic Planning, Negotiating International Collaborations, Distribution Channel Formation, and Market Development
- Led collaborations with global industry leaders such as Eli Lilly, and 3M to develop advanced products such as cardiac angioplasty catheters and electron beam systems
- Introduced advanced vaccine delivery system sterilization method to European Pharma companies and equipment suppliers
- BSc. McGill University in Biology with Sales Management studies at Harvard
Richard Crocombe, Ph.D.
- 20+ years of experience in senior leadership positions in spectroscopy field, including at Thermo Fisher and PerkinElmer
- Recipient of the Williams-Wright Award for Industrial Spectroscopy.
- 20+ years of experience in C-Suite roles including CEO of Digilab Inc., Diametrics Medical, and GM of Eastman Kodak’s Clinical Diagnostics and Printing and Publishing Divisions.
- 40+ years of leadership experience in the science and technology industry including IBM, Thermo Electron, Shimadzu and SVP Products and Applications, Waters Corporation.
Get in touch
For general inquiries, please use the contact form below.