Algorithms & Data Analyst
[av_textblock size=’13’ font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-jlr5foaz’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Algorithms & Data Analyst
Hindsight offers an exciting dynamic work environment in the heart of Brookline MA just steps from the “T”, Hindsight develops, manufactures and sells cutting edge Hyperspectral and Raman Chemical Imaging and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Solutions to solve complex and demanding applications. Bringing novel laboratory analysis to the point of use in a compact package, this position requires a dynamic individual to overlap between the research, development, engineering and sales organizations as new products are being deployed and new and existing markets addressed.
If you want to be part of an exciting opportunity in the heart of Boston join the Hindsight Team. We also hire opportunistically so even if you’re not an exact match to this opening send us your resume.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy or similar field with 5-15 years of related experience in data/spectral analysis, Spectroscopy, Chemometrics, etc.
- S. or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Spectroscopy or Chemometrics, with 2-5 years of related experience.
- Evaluation and analysis of hyperspectral, Raman, OCT data
- Development of models/algorithms for automated detection and quantification of substances in hyperspectral chemical images using Raman or reflectance modalities
- Assess instrument performance and use data analysis and experimental parameters to provide feedback to research and engineering teams for continuing product improvement
- Evaluate data collected from customer samples and provide comprehensive analysis and create presentations for the sales/application engineering teams
- Highly proficient in data analysis via programming in Python, Matlab, C, R etc.
- Highly proficient in data analysis using software packages – Eigenvector, etc.
- Highly proficient in statistical analysis and data visualization
- Capable of summarizing data and experimental results and drawing conclusions
- Independent, self-starter with minimal guidance require
- Understanding of Spectroscopy and Chemometrics
- Working knowledge of Raman Spectroscopy and applications
- Working knowledge of hyperspectral imaging
- Working knowledge of Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
- Capable of multitasking between several projects
- Prior startup company experience
Compensation based on experience
Hindsight is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]